28.11.2012 - Two highly esteemed objects, connected with Vasil Levski in EAC-Zlatograd
28.11.2012 - Festive Christmas concert in Sivrieva meeting hall
10.08.2012 - "DELYU’S HOLIDAYS 2012"
20.05.2012 - 10 YEARS Ethnographic Complex - Zlatograd
You can reach Zlatograd most rapidly by two main routes:
- the first route (140 km) is via Asenovgrad –
Bachkovo Monastery, Narechenski Bani, Chepelare, Smolyan, Madan, Zlatograd;
- the second route (60 km) is via Kardjali -
Djebel, Samodiva, Hadjiisko, Benkovski, Zlatograd.
Welcome to Zlatograd!
You are awaited here from a memorable experience!
Meeting Zlatograd will be a pleasant surprise for you:
- if this is your first visit – you will feel the charm of its natural beauty and the fascination of its historical landmarks;
- if you have already visited it – you will rediscover it and will find out its new outlook and fascination.
The people of Zlatograd will meet you in the traditions of Bulgarian hospitality:
- they will offer you their best accommodation and food;
- they will show you and let you know what is most significant and valuable of their natural environment and culture;
- they will bless you and will wish you “good health, human happiness and Rhodope longevity”.